From June 11 to 13, the master level students from French universities of technology enrolled in the training programme “Innovation for Entrepreneurship” at UTSEUS participated to the CES Asia Shanghai – Consumer Electronic Show -, the famous international professional show.
CES Asia gathers over more than 50 000 m2 nearly 500 companies in the domain of consumer electronics.
This exhibition presents high-tech industry trends and cutting-edge innovations:
vehicle technologies, 5G, AI, IoT, AR/VR and robotics, …
For this 3d participation of UTSEUS, 19 students have presented the results of their 4 innovation and entrepreneurship project, developed along their study-semester in Shanghai, materialized by a prototype, either a product or a product-service system:
· WeBreath is a healthtech project // Connected mask to monitor and prevent pulmonary disease
· SpirO2 is a cleantech project // Rooftop farms to grow superfood and absorb CO2 in cities
· EcoBin product is a connected bin to convert organic waste into biogas and fertilizer for rural communities
· Adjust'Bike is developing new shared bikes with premium services.
A 5th student group enrolled in the “Science and huminities in China” programme (bachelor level students from the French universities of technology) could join their elder mates to present their project :
· Grow Up is a DIY connected greenhouse for individuals.
Meeting numerous participants and visitors to the CES – professionals, investors, …-, the students could pitch their project under technical and business aspects.